- 😊If you are not satisfied within 60 days, you can return it for free.
- 🍭Fast Refund >> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 🔥99.8% of reviewers recommend this product.
- 🎁Free shipping on all orders
Compost and garden all in one.
Inspired by the African ing technique, the keyhole composting Garden lets you compost household waste and grow vegetables in the same garden. Raised foldable fence panels help your plants grow stronger and taller and provide protection from unwanted animals. This 8' x 12' x 20" garden provides approximately 65 square feet of planting space and is perfect for growing food for your whole family.
22 7/8" raised foldable fence panels with easy slide latch allow access to veggies from anywhere on the outside of the garden. They also act as trellis support for your plants to grow stronger and taller and provide protection from unwanted animals.
The garden with the gate.
he front gate allows easy access to the garden and keeps animals from getting in and eating your plants.
Do less. Grow more.
The four compost baskets are used in the to conveniently place your daily kitchen scraps. This household waste is then organically transformed into nutrient rich soil that nourishes your vegetables. Compost fed soil uses up to 70% less water, meaning less time spent watering your garden.
The garden bed's height and easy access design reduces the amount of bending and kneeling required when tending to your garden.
Beauty that's sustainable.
Crafted from a durable food grade BPA/phthalate-free vinyl that ensures healthy, safe food production and a long product lifespan. It’s smart, sustainable and beautifully designed.
Cook up your own soil!
You don't have to fill the entire 8'x12' with soil. You can create your own organic soil by using compostable yard waste and cardboard (including the box the garden comes in!). Simply alternate between layers of brown and green materials, making sure to water generously in between each layer. Top with 6-8 inches of top soil to finish it off. Over time the collection of materials will break down to create the black gold of gardening - composted soil.
- Raised Garden Bed – Easily accessible raised beds are 20 inches tall, meaning no bending or kneeling. Soil fills right to the bottom. Great for growing deep root vegetables, herbs, fruit and flowers
- Do Less. Grow More- Compost household waste and grow fresh, organic vegetables in the same garden (4 compost baskets)
- Material – Food grade BPA-free, phthalate-free vinyl, so you can grow food safely and with confidence
- Fencing – 22 7/8" raised foldable fence panels with easy slide latch allow access to the garden from anywhere on the outside of the garden. They also act as a trellis to help your plants grow stronger and taller and provide protection from unwanted animals.
- Gate – Allows easy access inside the garden and keeps pests from getting into your garden and eating your plants
- Effortless Simplicity – Requires minimal watering and no soil turnover
- Maintenance free – Easy to maintain and clean
- Warranty – 10 years against material defects, 1 year warranty against material defects on the mesh
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Boards 144” L x 96” W x 22” H (366cm L x 236cm W x 56cm H), Fence height: 22 7⁄8 “ (58cm), Post height: 46 ¼ “ (117.5 cm)
- Weight: 260 lbs. (118kg)
- Planting area: 9 sq. feet (0.83 sq. m)
- Soil capacity: 130 cu feet (4078 litres)
- Tools required: Philip's #2 for raised fencing
- This product has no bottom floor
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
🌎 United States Shipping ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 6-14 business days.However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZEROrisk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.